Hello! to all you beautiful people all over the world! My name is Marilyn Smith & I am by all means very passionate about being a nurse- midwife & childbirth educator, lactation adviser, & grief counsellor. I have served the Commonwealth of The Bahamas for the past thirty-six years & still going strong!
Who is Marilyn Smith and what do I do?
Here is what I do
I am the CEO of Maternal Treasures Parent Care Center in the beautiful Nassau, Bahamas
I encourage, empower, & support women in their pregnancy and breastfeeding journeys.
I love interacting with children. I am the author of the book Kingdom Lifestyles For Children. I love to teach
I enjoy learning and helping others in becoming happier, maximizing their God- Given purpose. We all were born to win in every area of our lives. Never give up on you!
My Past Experiences
Nursing officer II
- Manage and lead the nursing staff in the hospital
- Training new recruits
- resenting reports to the management
- Developing working rules and strategies for the nursing staff
- Ensuring that the nurses are adhering to the code of conduct of the hospital
- Ensuring that the nursing staff are kept abreast of the latest developments in the field of nursing by regularly educating them