10 Best Reasons Why Childbirth Classes Are Worth It!
Reduce Your Fear! Attend A Childbirth Class With Us
Did you know Childbirth Classes Rock? Childbirth classes: are a great way to help get mom and her labor partner prepared for the birthing experience. While you are getting prepared physically , buying everything you will need for your hospital visit, do not neglect to prepare for your labor experience. Attend a childbirth class to reduce your fears and build your confidence.
The Understanding Birth course makes it easy and convenient for you to learn all you will ever need for your pregnancy & labor experience. You can sign up today!
I got you covered!
Benefits of having OUR online breastfeeding class
- Self-paced modules
- Lifetime access – to PowerPoint class
- Video and audio conversations with lactation experts
- Hand outs breastfeeding, active labor , postpartum, medical procedures, C-section -surgery & birth, pushing positions, breathing exercises, discomforts, epidural procedure, first feeding
- More than 50 videos
- Timely emails: opt to receive emails that provide useful links
- Feeding and diaper tracker
- Baby information sheet
- Helpful checklist: What to pack for hospital
- Birth stories
- Contraction timer
- Relaxation exercises
- Your birth plan
Meet your onsite instructor
Hello everyone. It is indeed a pleasure to meet each and everyone of you. I hope to see you soon. Our classes are very exciting and interactive. What is more exciting is I can schedule a class to meet you and your partner’s needs.
You will have a live encounter with the # 1 midwife- yours truly. I have had 36 years of nursing- midwifery practice. Being a mother of five grown adults, I bring to this table experience and expert, evidenced based theory. Sign up for a class today.
Sign up for our newsletter To receive special updates, product launches, podcasts, giveaways, special bonuses! & more….@
Location: You come off Village road, onto Bernard road. Pass L.W.Young high school, SAC and continue east until you see Mike’s Chinese restaurant on the left side. We are Maternal Treasures next door.
I’m a mother of 4 breastfed babies. I really Enjoyed the time pain I and filled with anxiety. So, I learned all I could while in practice as a lay person and while kids were older, I pursued my dream of becoming a breastfeed supporter.
As a midwife who supports breastfeeding, I have had the privilege and honor to help thousands of mothers enjoy breastfeeding and the labor and postpartum experience. I would love to help you too.
Here is what some of our customers are saying:
“Mrs. Smith at Maternal Treasures was a wonderful help for me during my pregnancy in the pandemic. She helped to bridge the gap and decrease my anxiety. The parenting classes offered help encourage and support me and my partner through the pregnancy”. Marissa Tucker
“I used Maternal Treasures for the non stress test and lactation consultation. Nurse Smith is extremely knowledgeable, experienced, trained with an infectious positive energy. She made me feel comfortable and the communication was excellent.”Makell Bowe
Lactation services are also available for you (Online or onsite )
I am so thrilled to introduce you to my childbirth and breastfeeding classes. Book now as seats are fulling up fast. I have created these awesome classes just for you. Once you are 20 weeks or more you are free to sign up for an onsite or online class.
Here Are 10 Rewarding Benefits Of Attending A Childbirth Class
- Calm your fears and prepare for birth – Fear of the unknown and how your labor will un-fold is one of the most common fears we see in pregnant women. In fact, it’s one of the first things we try to address to help ease any tension you and your labor partner might be feeling.
- Opportunity to ask questions – It’s no secret moms-to-be and the birth partner often have a variety of questions and concerns about childbirth. Childbirth classes are a great resource for you to ask questions freely and get accurate information.
- Knowledge of options and choices– We believe in “freedom of choice based on knowledge of alternatives” and want to set every mom up for a successful birth. The common goal of all of our birthing classes is to provide you with the confidence you need to give birth and to make informed decisions during your birth process.
- Bond with your labor partner (s) – Childbirth classes not only prepares couples for birthing and parenting but also promotes well-being and increased intimacy in couples. This is a great way to spend time with your labor partner while learning about the birth experience. Your partner also gets to understand you during your pregnancy.
5.Pain management with breathing and relaxation techniques – Above all, childbirth classes will emphasize the role of the support person and comfort measures for birth. We want to make sure mom and her labor partner have all the tools they need to birth with or alternative comfort measures without medication.
6.The possibility of an improved and less stressful labor. Studies have shown that couples who attend classes have a more satisfying experience.
7.There is the possibility of a shorter labor. Studies have proven that couples who attend childbirth classes have a happier experience with less complications.
8. You gain a better appreciation for breastfeeding and prepares your mind towards giving it a try.
9.You can begin to prepare early for postpartum mentally.
10.You and your partner can develop a closer bond.
We are the Bahamas’ # 1 Leaders in Childbirth Education
Imagine going into labor confidently, knowing that you have been fully advised & educated about pregnancy, labor & postpartum. Call 324-3191 for location details
Great news! We have 3 class options you can choose from!
1. Our comprehensive package -Onsite class available: one on one couple with Covid 19 protocols
AWESOME EXCITING ONSITE CHILDBIRTH COMPREHENSIVE CLASS
Register by purchasing our awesome onsite childbirth class. You and your partner can snuggle up with your favorite snacks and learn together with the # 1 midwife After your purchase you can contact me @firstname.lastname@example.org/ 324-3191 /465-5738 for further instructions. Thank you and get ready for our exciting time together. Benefits: Access to the App FREE ACCESS TO OUR NEWBORN CARE SERIES Couples can ask any question from Course One on one contact with #1 midwife Class is 3-4 hours-theory and practical Comprehensive & VERY engaging class experience
2. Sign up for our prenatal onsite mini practical course
You can enjoy our mini practical onsite course for only 60 -90 minutes. Couples are seen on a on one on one basis with Covid protocols in place.
- Is this your first baby or you just need a refresher by attending this exciting event?
- What you will learn in one hour?
- How to bath your new baby
- How to clean the umbilical stump Breast feeding positions Breathing techniques Ask all the questions you want. Sign up today and watch your partner learn how to bath and swaddle your newborn baby
Prenatal Practical Childbirth Class
This exciting class gives you the basic practical tips to help you prepare for the child birth experience.
3. Sign up today for our Premium Understanding Birth App.
It has everything you need to prepare emotionally and physically for labor.
Feel confident in your ability to give birth! You got this mama !
This birth guide offers essential information on labor and delivery, comfort techniques, medical procedures, ceasrean birth, newborn and postpartum care. Additionally, it highlights different ways your partner can help throughout the process.
You can make notes in the booklet, and write them down so we can discuss them, or you can talk to your health care provider.
- Essential ad-free information
- Planning tools and helpful PDFs
- More than 40 clips to help you during your pregnant journey
- Donation to a charity with every new account
- Positions for labor
- Access from your phone, computer, or iPad
- FREE ACCESS TO THE NEWBORNCARE SERIES
You can access your redemption code at Phone -324-3191 or 465-5738.
Understanding Birth Premium App
This app will help you to become knowledgeable about what your pregnancy and birth entails in a simple and interactive way. Giving you the tools you need to overcome pregnancy, labor, labor and postpartum ITS ONLY
4. Sign up today for our Exciting BREASTFEEDING App
It has everything you need to prepare emotionally and physically for breastfeeding. You got this mama!
Our breastfeeding app provides essential information about breastfeeding. You can breastfeed like a pro. You can make notes in the booklet, and write them down so we can discuss them, or you can talk to your health care provider.
What you will learn:
- How to Breastfeed effectively in the early days
- Best Breastfeeding Positions
- How to Express and Store Breastmilk
- Which Side to Breastfeed When
- Supporting your Partner with their Breastfeeding Journey
- Breastfeeding for the Working Parent
- Breastfeeding Policies in the Workplace
- Trusting your Body
- Allows you to breastfeed with confidence
- Essential ad-free evidenced based information
- More than 20 videos
- FREE access to our Newborn Care Series
- Learn at your own pace , right in the comfort of your home
- Your partner can join you and you both can learn together.
- Access your redemptive code at phone number 324-3191 / 465-5738
Breastfeeding App Package
This exciting package will teach you everything you need to know about breastfeeding and more! IT’S ONLY
How would your life be different if you could:
- Go into labor with every confidence, unafraid of the unknown
- Know exactly what to expect because we reach you both ways of a natural birth & a C-section birth
- Understand what is happening with each event during my admission to hospital with medical procedures
- Blend in easily with the hospital routine and gain the knowledge to make your hospital stay an easy transition for your anticipated home return. Is this what you want? I am sure it is. Let us help you prepare for your pending emotional transition.
Are you having issues with breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding can be a rollercoaster ride of emotions. It’s possible that there are more downs than ups over the first few days and weeks. With practice and patience, it will become easier!
The key is to know what to expect and to seek assistance when necessary. Our breastfeeding specialists have been educated to assist you in overcoming any breastfeeding difficulties you may be experiencing. Whatever challenge you are experiencing, we can solve your pain or issue. I can work with you via our online access. Sign up today for a service.
Breastfeeding Online Assistance
We have the solutions to your breastfeeding issues. Contact me at (242)324-3191 /242 465-5738
Testimonials by some of our valuable customers
“It was such a pleasure working with nurse Smith with results in just a few seconds of my baby latching. I was very impressed with daily check-ins and motivational texts to keep me and baby motivated with continuing the breastfeeding & pumping journey. Highly recommended !”Brittany Thompson
“The love and warmth feelings you get when you enter into this place is amazing.
i love this wonderful lady…
its amazing how you can still meet people like the ones at maternal treasures parent care center…i would recommend anyone to them…. ” Nordela D Dailey
I would recommend Maternal Treasures to any new and expectant mother. Nurse Smith comes with a wealth of experience and knowledge. She makes you feel comfortable and confident about your delivery and she walks you through all scenarios so that there are no surprises.”_____ Johneice Blyden
“The best birthing class experience. Took me weeks to find a place doing birthing classes. I was highly recommended by my midwife and I am soo glad I took her recommendation.”__ Jennifer Benjamin
“Mrs. Smith came highly recommended and most certainly delivered. She asked all the right questions and was extremely thorough. After my lactation consultation with her I had no other issues with breastfeeding my son. I appreciated her warmth and concern after our visit with her checking in often to ensure baby and mommy were well. Thank you for your professionalism and being great at what you you do!”____ TL Wallace
“Mrs. Smith is very informative she seeks different ways to assist you in any area. Within less in ten minutes I was able to breast feed longer than I usually could. Thank you Mrs. Smith !! I would recommend her to anyone.” ___ Rashanda Dean
“Mrs. Smith is literally an angel on earth , She is one of the main reasons why I decided to pursue a degree in nursing. I could not imagine going through my labor without her and the recovery process she made it a wonderful experience.”___ Amore Dior
“February 19, 2008, this beautiful, caring, God-fearing lady delivered my daughter and my experience at PMH was the best. She prayed with me, spoke life over the both of us and nurtured the both of us until I was discharged. I felt like I was in a private hospital with “millionaire status because of her. I spoke about this experience for years and years until I found her years later at an antenatal clinic. Mothers, fathers, parents, she is the Best midwife anyone can ask for and she’s still humble, caring and God-fearing with her craft. May God’s richest blessings be upon you always.” Lakera Roker
“You are amazing!!my sweet nurse I could never forget you!” Sonia Welch
We love pregnancy and everything that goes with it! …………….Including you!
Visit us often and share us with your friends and families because we care. As you can see are highly recommended!!!
To receive updates, product launches, giveaways & more…
Sign up today for our newsletter @
This site contains affiliate links -As an associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you make any purchase through my links .You can order by calling the phone contacts or you can use my link @ https://amzn.to/3koJ1qw. Your consideration is appreciated with thanks