A baby registry is a list of items that parents-to-be would like to receive as gifts. This ensures that future moms and dads get everything they need to welcome home their new addition. Typically, baby registries are organized by store and can be set up either as an online baby registry or physical one. Do not be stressed out by thinking that you have to get everything one time. No mam, that is not the way it has to be.
Feeling totally overwhelmed by the process of setting up a baby registry? That’s understandable — babies need so much stuff, and it can be tough to know where to begin when compiling your list of essentials for your future bundle of joy. I want you to be at peace when you do anything. God wants us to be at peace in all we do. Purchase only what your money can afford at this time.
But setting up a baby registry can also be fun, and will ultimately make your life easier in the long run. Why? A baby registry tells your eager friends and family exactly which gifts will help you out the most. A registry also provides you with a place to keep track of baby gear before your little one arrives. That’s why What to Expect has created the ultimate baby registry checklist — a definitive list of baby registry must-haves, from big-ticket items (like the crib and stroller) to everyday essentials (think diapers, wipes and burp cloths).–
How does a baby registry work?
A baby registry is a list of items that parents-to-be would like to receive as gifts. This ensures that future moms and dads get everything they need to welcome home their new addition. Typically, baby registries are organized by store and can be set up either as an online baby registry or physical one. Some registries allow you to combine lists from multiple retailers.
Many popular baby registries also offer additional perks, such as free returns, price matching, a welcome box of freebies and a completion discount on select items. Certain online features, like a gift tracker for thank-you notes or an app that lets you monitor your registry on the go, may also be helpful.
Choosing the Best Baby Registry
You may be wondering where you should register? The best baby registry for you depends on many things e.g. your specific needs, such as your budget, the product brands you’re considering and whether you’d prefer to register online or in-store.
Popular Baby Registries
With all of the (many, many) baby registry options out there, it can be tricky to narrow your search down to just one or two final choices. The best baby registry can also vary from person to person — one parent-to-be might value a user-friendly app or website, for example, while another might prefer a baby registry that offers compelling free samples or discounts.
Before you decide where to register for baby, it can be helpful to start making your baby registry list so you know exactly what you’ll need(for example, if you find that you’re coveting a particular car seat or stroller brand that’s only sold at certain retailers, that might help guide your search). Other factors you might want to consider include convenience, ease of use and whether or not you can add products from other retailers to your registry.
Choosing the Best Baby Registry for You: AMAZON
Most baby registry sites offer enticing perks to parents. Amzon is known world wide as a registry center with popular perks that is worth the purchase
- Completion discounts. Many baby registry sites offer a limited-time discount that can be used towards the end of your pregnancy, so you can order any items that haven’t yet been purchased for you. On some baby registries, this is a one-time coupon code, while others will let you use the discount for a certain period of time (such as a few weeks before and after your due date).
- Extended return periods. Some baby registry sites offer extended return windows for items purchased off of your registry. This means that if you registered for a ton of bottles, but your baby will only use a certain brand, you can return any unused items for store credit — even if you were gifted them in your third trimester.
- Free samples. Some retailers will send you a gift box with free samples and coupons when you sign up for a baby registry at their website. And who doesn’t love free stuff?
- Group gifting. If you have many pricey items on your baby registry and you’re concerned that you might not be gifted all of them, you may prefer a baby registry that offers a “group gifting” feature so friends and family can contribute any amount they wish towards the item.
Ready to get started? Below, I have done the research for you and rounded up the best baby registry sites for 2020. Choose just one or use two to have a backup — either way, you can’t go wrong with these options–
.Just so you know, Breast Fed Is Best Academy may earn commissions from shopping links.
Why I Love It?
Amazon claims to have “Earth’s biggest selection” of products — and that’s great news for your baby registry. You can add any item to your list, even if it’s not totally baby related. Browse books to read for late-night feedings, comfy pillows to keep you and your growing belly propped up in bed and, yes, all the baby gear you could possibly need during that first year.
Your friends and family will appreciate the convenience of an Amazon baby registry, too. They likely have accounts of their own and can easily buy gifts off your list as they shop for themselves. Making shopping easy for them means you might get everything you asked for (fingers crossed!).
Amazon baby registry features and perks:
- Return policy: If you decide you don’t like something, you can return it up to 90 days after your due date. You’ll get an Amazon credit and the gift giver will never find out about the return!
- Discounts: Prime members receive a 15 percent completion discount. The discount starts 60 days before your due date and ends 60 after. You can apply it towards a one-time purchase of up to $2,000, which means big savings for you. Non-Prime members get a 10 percent completion discount on the same products. If you plan to spend a lot, the higher discount and free two-day shipping Prime members receive might make the $99 annual fee of a Prime membership worth it. (Non-Prime members get free shipping on orders over $25.)
- Freebies: Once you create your registry and someone makes a purchase off of it, Amazon sends Prime members a free welcome box full of samples for you and your baby.
- Group gifting: Yes.
- Universal registry. Yes. If Amazon doesn’t have everything you want to register for, you can use the universal registry button to add products from other retailers. The button lives in the toolbar of your browser and sends items straight to your registry. Sounds cool huh!
Top Baby Registry Items
- NoseFrida the Snotsucker
- Dr. Brown’s Bottle Brush
- The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub
- Summer Infant Contoured Changing Pad
- Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier
- Earth Mama Organic Nipple Butter
- Breastfeeding supplies
- Postpartum supplies
Lets Get Started With Your Baby Registry Now At Amazon
With Amazon’s Baby Registry, you can add items from Earth’s biggest selection, get free 90-day returns on most items, and manage your registry on any device whenever—and wherever—you want.
I hope your experience be a great one. Remember you do not have to purchase everything at one time. Enjoy your pregnancy with no stress. Make sure to include all of the items you will need for breastfeeding that would make your breastfeeding experience richer. Thank you for stopping by today and visit again. Let me know how your experience was @ Amazon.Try Prime Discounted Monthly Offering