Maternal Treasures Parent Care Center uses a contemporary curriculum that supports birth as normal, natural, and healthy, and empowers expectant women and their partners to make informed decisions.
- Packing for hospital
- Labor techniques
- Comfort techniques
- Medical procedures
- Onsite classes includes an exciting practical session of the class
Childbirth Classes are held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Times: 6pm -9:30 pm
Saturdays 10am -1:30pm
Breastfeeding Classes are held Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time 5pm -7pm OR you can request a time that suits you and your partner
Note well: Some classes can be coordinated to suit your time schedule. Call @ 324-3191/465-5738
Preparation for an onsite class
- Aim to come to the class at the expected time
- Secure your seat by paying in advance
- Before your class day have all your questions and concerns available to ask
- Eat a good meal before you go & have a few snacks; as class is about 3-4 hours
- Bring a pillow for your back comfort if needed
- You are free to participate in class
- Coffee, tea, & water will be available
- Breaks are in your hands. When you need it ,you get it
- Bring a pillow, just incase you need more comfort.
- Thank you for choosing Breast fed is Best Academy! We will exceed your expectations!
If you prefer an onsite registration , you can register below. If you would prefer a one on one class with your partner, call the office OR email us @email@example.com to discuss. We will contact you Thank you for your patronage.
Now that covid-19 has emerged into our communities, our online classes are available for you. Sign up and get started today.
Check here to sign up for your newborn care online course
BREASTFEEDING GUIDE HERE https://exciting-producer-2227.ck.page/279fc868d9
“We are your partners in pregnancy“
Thought for today:
Turn your pain into power by letting Jesus handle it.